Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Go For the Green

http://www.AutoSaver.com by Kimberly Ann


Don’t you just love it when people and businesses make life easier for us?  With all of life’s little inconveniences, it’s so refreshing when something comes along that saves me time! When I began using http://www.AutoSaver.com for car shopping, I became increasingly addicted to their Value Meter.  I found that when I clicked on a vehicle I wanted to look at, the first place my eyes were drawn was to the Value Range Pricing (VRP) Meter. 


It immediately shows me how much money I’m saving… with just a quick glance.  The key word here is QUICK. Without the meter, I’m left doing a lot of homework, spending a lot of time just trying to figure out if this particular vehicle is a good price.  All the vehicles on the meter, that are displayed ‘in the green’, are priced BELOW average market.  In layman's terms, it lets you know how much money you can save.  Needless to say, I’m hooked!  Life is a bit easier because of their VRP Meter.

If you would like to save a little more time, http://www.AutoSaver.com also gives you a way to filter your search.  So if you only want to view vehicles priced ‘in the green’ you can do that with their VRP Adjuster.  Just slide the guides and go for the green! 


What I consider to be the cherry on top is their Market Comparable Chart.  When I saw this new feature, I was intrigued to say the least.  Now, when I click on a vehicle I would like to view and head to the detailed page:

1)   I glance at the VRP Meter to check out my savings
2)  I then view the Market Comparable Chart.  This allows me to see how many vehicles, similar to the one I’m currently viewing, are available.  This cool tool shows the vehicle prices along with the distance those cars are from the one I’m viewing. 


How great is that?  Now, I can easily see how many vehicles, similar to the one I’m viewing, are available.  If there are some vehicles that may be priced a little better, I can simply click on the dot and view the vehicle details.  

Three fabulous features that are definite time savers.  If you haven't checked them out...you're definitely missing out.  So don't be last to use an industry first!

http://www.AutoSaver.com ...When Savings Matter Most!

No comments:

Post a Comment